Are you a rock star interested in joining one of the best companies to work for in Oregon?
Select the edit icon to edit your custom html
• Encompass 360
• Consumer Connect
• LO Connect
• Loansifter pricing engine
• Jungo CRM
• Mortgage Coach
• MBS Highway
• Sick Leave is offered at 40 hours per year, with all 40 hours available at the beginning of the year (prorated as appropriate based on start date) with the ability to roll over 40 hours from year to year (for a theoretical total of 80 hours in a single year).
• Open Paid Time Off (OPTO) affords each employee the flexibility to take paid leave as needed, while reasonable and equitable in order to fulfill responsibilities at SVP. Employees plan time off with their supervisor and team. In short, we track but do not place a numerical annual limit on paid employee vacation days.
• At least 10 paid holidays, currently including New Year’s, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, 4th of July, Labor Day, Indigenous People’s Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), and Christmas.
• Health insurance starting on the first of the month following your start date. This includes medical and vision through Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield and dental through Moda (Delta Dental or Willamette Dental). We pay 100% of the employee premium for the base plan (there are three plan levels available). Alternative plans and/or dependent coverage is available as a pre-tax employee expense.
• Two Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are also available starting on the first of the month following start date. Employees are able to deduct pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses and dependent care costs. Limited rollover of FSA funds from one plan year to another is available.
• A 401(k) retirement plan with both traditional and Roth contribution options.