Our employees treat all clients as relationships, not as transactions. Working with us, clients will work holistically toward improving their financial future. We intend to eliminate the discussion of rates, fees, and shopping and, instead, focus on real estate financing as a tool to build wealth. Through relationship building and the highest level of customer service, our clients will want to consistently refer their friends, family, and coworkers to us for their financial needs.
We assure our Loan Officers (LOs) are focused on their highest and best use: cultivating client relationships, qualifying borrowers, and finding optimal loan solutions. Therefore, our LOs spend very, very little time on any administrative or processing duties. Setting up files, obtaining documentation, and chasing down conditions – as well as all primary communications with everyone involved in a transaction – are handled by assistants and processors.
In such a competitive industry, we celebrate camaraderie. Because we are so successful and efficient at closing loans, we have the time to build an amazingly fun culture. Our commitment to teamwork is highlighted in the office, where interdepartmental communication is encouraged. Outside of the office, team-building events include bubble soccer, white water rafting, and trips to nearby wine country.
• We employ people who can contribute, grow, think, dream, create, and maintain a positive attitude.
• We provide excellence to our clients – with respect, transparency, equity, and honesty.
• We are more than “just another mortgage company.” The conversations we have and the resources we use with our clients revolve around their holistic financial lives.
• We consistently evaluate and improve every aspect of our business.
• We care about each other and have each other’s backs.
• We work hard, play hard, and give back to our community.
• Nobody works more than 40 hours/week – get a life!
Select the edit icon to edit your custom html